- Type:Grand piano
- Acoustic / Digital:Acoustic
- New / Used:New
- Valid warranty:Yes
- Manufacturer: PH Pianos
- Model: PH 150
- Action: English (double repetition) - grand piano
- No. of pedals: 2
- No. of Keys: 88
- Player System (e.g. Disklavier, PianoDisc)
- Gloss level:High Gloss
- Price: 131,250.00 €
- Price negotiable: Yes Negotiate the price >>
- Transport included in the price (ground floor): No
- Offer from: PH Pianos / Copenhagen Piano
- Address: Copenhagen / Denmark
Calculate the transport price
- The price listed is including 25% Danish VAT.
- The price is €105000 excluding 25% Danish VAT.
- All prices are listed ex works.
- 5 year guarantee.
- We regularly crate, ship and install PH Pianos worldwide with full insurance. Please contact us for individual shipping quote and for any questions.
The PH Grand Piano Avantgarde is characterized by a banding made in wood instead of the usual leather trim. The wood rim is formed and shaped like the leather band that was a feature of PH Henningsen’s original 1930 design, a variation that has only been possible to produce as a result of more recent advances in manufacturing technology.
The PH Grand Piano Avantgarde is the first PH Grand Piano with a finish that is entirely wooden, with this model it is possible to combine the appearance of the unique Poul Henningsen 1930 PH Piano design with the more traditional presentation of a grand piano. The piano action of the PH Grand Piano Avantgarde is manufactured by Blüthner in Leipzig, so it represents an investment in the finest music, piano playing experience and art case piano design.