- Type:Grand piano
- Acoustic / Digital:Acoustic
- New / Used:Used
- Valid warranty:Yes
- Manufacturer: PH Pianos
- Model: PH 154
- Action: English (double repetition) - grand piano
- No. of pedals: 2
- No. of Keys: 88
- After Restoration / Rebuilt: After Restoration
- Renovation year: 2020
- Colour:Wood (Transparent Lacquer)
- Price: 49,500.00 €
- Transport included in the price (ground floor): No
- Offer from: PH Pianos / Copenhagen Piano
- Address: Copenhagen / Denmark
Calculate the transport price
- The price listed is including second hand VAT.
- All prices are listed ex works.
- 10 year guarantee.
- We regularly crate, ship and install PH Pianos worldwide with full insurance. Please contact us for individual shipping quote and for any questions.
First designed in 1937, this is an example of the PH Bow Grand Piano finished in Maple Birch wood. This is a newly built contemporary piano made in a vintage style with a new cabinet featuring Poul Henningsen’s signature and a completely restored piano action that was originally made by a Danish piano maker. The legs and pedals are made in brass. The sound quality from this piano is outstanding.
This spectacular piano is very distinct in its design and departs from the traditional grand pianos. The lid is made of four curved waves of maple birch burl veneer and the shape resembles the design of the Utzon designed Opera House in Sydney. The PH Bow Grand Piano is an example of the most distinctive piano design.