- Type:Grand piano
- Acoustic / Digital:Acoustic
- New / Used:Used
- Manufacturer: Steingraeber & Söhne
- Model: 165
- No. of pedals: 2
- No. of Keys: 85
- Serial Number: 13657
- After Restoration / Rebuilt: After Restoration
- Renovation year: 2021
- Ivory Keys: Ivory Keys
- Decorative elements:Other decorative elements
- Finish type:Polyester
- Gloss level:High Gloss
- Price: POA
- Offer from: Mancusi Pianoforti
- Address: Potenza / Italy
Calculate the transport price
Vintage piano from the prestigious "Steingraeber & Sohne" house, built in the historic factory in Bayreuth (Germany).
Steingraeber & Sohne is one of the oldest piano makers (the house was founded in 1820) and is still active today. It was a Steingraeber & Sohne that was the last piano owned by Franz Liszt, who often used them in concerts.
The equivalent model in production today (Salon-A170 model) has a list price of € 70,000
The proposed piano has been fully restored through the following interventions:
- restoration and lacquering of the soundboard;
- cast iron painting;
- mobile painting in glossy black polyester;
- brass polishing;
- ivory keyboard polishing;
- replacement of all strings and pins;
- action and original hammers restoration;
- tunings and voicing.
The Steingraeber 165 in question is one of the few examples currently on the international piano market: it is a rare model. It boasts powerful bass thanks to the exceptional soundboard. The treble is brilliant, always balanced respect to the medium register. The hammers feature a distinctive leather coating on the tails. The white frets are in ivory, perfectly preserved (frets intact, no ivory fractures or signs of impact), the black frets are in ebony.
National and international shipping guaranteed by a specialized company is possible.