- Type:Grand piano
- Acoustic / Digital:Acoustic
- New / Used:Used
- Manufacturer: Steinway & Sons
- Model: D-274
- Action: Renner
- No. of pedals: 3
- No. of Keys: 88
- Serial Number: 172158
- After Restoration / Rebuilt: After Restoration
- Renovation year: 2019
- Finish type:French Polish
- Gloss level:Satin (medium gloss)
- Price: 84,700.00 $
- Transport included in the price (ground floor): No
- Offer from: R. Kassman Piano
- Address: Berkeley, California / United States
Calculate the transport price
1916 D 9′ Concert Grand In Satin Ebony | $84,700
This 1916 Steinway D 9’ Concert Grand in satin ebony finish (serial number 172158) was originally manufactured in 1916 in New York.
Wait until you hear this piano roar! One of the finest rebuilders on the West Coast lovingly restored this piano back to its original luster using certified parts that were hand selected to be the very best available.
Here are some of the things that went into the restoration of this superb instrument: the strings were replaced using Mapes strings; the soundboard was refinished along with the bridges and ribs; the pinblock was replaced with a Bolduc pinblock; the hammers were replaced using Hamburg Steinway hammers; and the action parts were replaced where necessary. Finally, our Master Technician completely regulated and voiced the piano to perfection.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a piece of history – this Steinway D 9’ Concert Grand is a timeless classic.